SELECTION PROCEDURE OF PUNJAB POLICE RECRUITMENTS 2021
Here is the details of Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 and Other posts selection details.
- Written Test
- Physical Exam
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Eligibility Criteria and Age Relaxation: – The upper age limit for the post of Sub-Inspector is 25, where the lower age limit is 18 years. Special relaxation of 5 years is given to candidate belonging to SC/ST and OBC. Ex- Servicemen will be given relaxation of by 3 years and the number of service rendered in the defense service. A Reservation of 2% will be provided to the words or offspring’s of Police personal.
- Physical Criteria:- For male candidates minimum height should be 5 feet and 7 inches.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES MINIMUM HEIGHT SHOULD BE 5 LEFT AND 3 INCHES.
- Physical Efficiency Test: – Candidate who have fulfilled the physical measurement for males (min height 5’7’) for females (5’3’) physical efficiency test. This test consists of 1600 meter race, 3.80 Meter long jump and 1.15 Meter high jump males and females 800 Meter race, 3.25 Meter long jump, 1 Meter jump respectively clearing of physical efficiency test is important to quality for written test.
- Educational Eligibility: – The minimum qualification for the post of Sub-Inspector is graduation or any equivalent exam from any recognized university. The candidate must have also passed his matriculation exam with Punjab as one of the Compulsory Subject from any Recognized board/University.
THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR INVOLVES
- Written Test: – It Consists of 100 Marks minimum marks for qualification is 45% for SC/ST/OBS is and 50% Marks for Candidate Belonging to general category.
After the written test the candidate will be called for an interview which will be of 15 Marks only. The Selection of candidate will be based on the merit list made analysis the written exam as well as the interview marks.
PUNJAB POLICE SUB:- INSPECTOR EXAM PATTERN INCLUDES PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST:-
- (A)For Females:- Only one chance given for 800 Meter race to be completed in 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds.
Three Chances will be given to long jump (minimum 3.00 Meter) and high jump (0.95 Meter Min.) Women who are above 35 years of age and belong to the Ex-Servicemen category will be required to walk or run 800 Meter in 8 Minute
- (B)For Males:-Only one chance given for 1600 Meter race to be completed in 7 Mins.
Three Chances will be given for long jump and high jump(3.80 Meter and 1.15 Meter minimum respectively)
Apart from it the exam pattern also consists of a written test and an interview.